Tuesday, February 10, 2015

RIOT Playlist

RIOT is out today!!!!!  And, as promised, here is its playlist!

Most of these are favorite bands of mine that I listened to a lot while writing this book, but these specific songs are ones that stood out because their lyrics made me go "OMG RIOT!"

You'll see what I mean.  ;)

Hope you enjoy!  Let me know what you think!

LISTEN HERE: https://play.spotify.com/user/12175418551/playlist/6pZK3ENouwnpc5Mzz5iPMI 
  1. The Maine - "Girls Do What They Want"
  2. The Maine - "Count 'Em One, Two, Three"
  3. A Rocket to the Moon - "Sometimes"
  4. The Maine - "Don't Stop Now"
  5. John Mayer - "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room"
  6. Taking Back Sunday - "Brooklyn"
  7. A Rocket to the Moon - "Life of the Party"
  8. Matchbook Romance - "My Eyes Burn"
  9. Matchbook Romance - "Playing for Keeps"
  10. All Time Low - "Running From Lions"
  11. Paramore - "The Only Exception"

1 comment:

  1. What a playlist for an amazing book! (Many of my favorite bands are there so yeah) ♥

    ReplyDelete