Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Oh Hey There

It's been A MILLION YEARS since I last did a blog post! And a LOT has happened!

I've had THREE signings since then. ApollyCon at the end of February was my very first book signing EVER, and it was amazing. I got to meet so many of my favorite authors -- Jennifer Armentrout, Jay Crownover, Jamie McGuire, Wendy Higgins, Tiffany King... the list seriously goes on and on. It was a huge event, and I completely sold out of books.

Sold. The hell. Out.


Interacting with readers was pretty much the best thing ever. I had DREAMED of my first signing, and let me just say -- the fans at ApollyCon blew my expectations out of the water. They were so amazing and enthusiastic... I went home feeling like a freaking rock star.  My husband came with me as my assistant, and after seeing the lines I kept getting in front of my table, even he finally realized what a BIG deal all of this is! Which was AWESOME.

Then I had a little signing at my local BAM, and later I got to take part in my first author panels at Avon KissCon, and... yeah, it's been surreal. And amazing.

NOW, I'm starting another exciting adventure -- I'm officially beginning my maternity leave! Baby Shaw is due in just four and a half more weeks! I posted this pic on my FB pages 10 weeks ago... and now, just imagine a belly 5 bazillion times this size:


It's a boy, and he's HUGE! Or at least he feels that way. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. ;)

In the meantime, I've finished writing CHAOS and I officially have a cover to share with you guys!!! So now that we're all caught up, I'm going to end this blog entry and post lots of pretty for you.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! the arrival of a baby in the family is unique and priceless, life-changing for the better, it brings happiness. I hope all is for the best.

    ReplyDelete